Terms And Conditions
We are proud to welcome you to our website at bedstedanskecasinosider.com and hope you can find all the betting advice and tips you require. However, we do need to establish an agreement with you for the benefit of all concerned so you can use our website without any problems.
Within these terms, bedstedanskecasinosider, who own and operate the site are referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’. Any visitors or users of the site are referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’.
Use of our website
You and all users are expected to contribute towards making everyone’s experience of the site safe, free of hassle and pleasant. All users are encouraged to report any misuse of the site or breaches of this agreement.
Various parts of the website are subject to change without notice. These include themes, images, layout, colours and design etc. These may also be distorted depending on the type of device being used to access the site. Placement, proportion and position issues may also occur as a result of the device being used to access the website. Personal adjustment and settings within devices can also cause such issues.
The website may include advertisements and links to other sites. These are provided for information and convenience only. Links and advertisements are never intended to be, and should not be regarded as an endorsement of any products or content. Reacting to an advertisement does not represent an irreversible offer of sale or contract. We are unable to be held liable in any way for a linked website’s content or products.
We will always make reasonable attempts to ensure access to our website and its services is continuous and secure. However, this is not always possible as equipment and technology can fail to function efficiently or to function at all. From time-to-time, the availability and operation of our website and services may be interfered with or interrupted beyond our control. We are unable to provide any guarantees or warranties that this will not occur. Furthermore, we will not be liable in contract, negligence or tort regarding any inability to access our website or any damage to, corruption or loss of any data that has been stored on our servers by you.
You are not permitted to access the website through any method other than a browser. Examples of gaining unauthorised access to our website include but are not limited to:
- using ‘hacking’ tools or techniques
- hosting, storing, sending, transmitting, using, linking to or distributing any material that includes any Trojan horse, computer virus, spyware, keystroke logger, worm, rootkit or any other malicious computer software. Engaging in these behaviours or using the site for any other unlawful activity will result in you being reported to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Committing any other activity that damages or impairs the availability or accessibility of our website. Using our site for any illegal, fraudulent, unlawful activity or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent, unlawful or harmful activity or purpose will result in legal action being taken.
- Conducting any form of automated or systematic data collection activities on or in relation to the website. These can include but are not limited to data mining, scraping, data harvesting and data extraction.
- Modifying, transmitting, duplicating, copying, publishing, performing or otherwise reproducing any material contain within this website or made available within it.
- Participating in the sub-licence, transfer, license, sale or rent of any material on our site. You are also forbidden to create derivative works or exploit any of the content on the website in any way, either in whole or in part.
- Using any material included on the site for commercial purposes.
- Editing or otherwise modifying any material on our website.
- Interfering with or otherwise disrupting our website, or any servers or networks that are connected to it. You must not disobey any procedures, requirements, regulations or policies of networks that are connected to our website.
Prior to accessing our comparison facility, you will need to become a registered user. Your registration will not be subjected to any minimum term, and your registration can be cancelled at any point by either party.
You will need to be aged 18 or over and complete the registration application to gain registered user status. We are not obliged to accept any application, and reserve the right to refuse any application without giving any reason or cause.
The comparison facility is designed to supply you with information on and simple access to gambling website providers, as well as any special and promotional offers they may be running. These providers are hereafter referred to as the ‘operators’.
We provide the comparison facilities to free of charge or cost. You remain responsible for any normal charges applied by your network service or internet provider required for web content access.
Results generated by the comparison facility are ranked in an order which is determined by algorithms. These algorithms are designed to ensure your personal preferences and requirements are acknowledged. Although we do receive service fees and charges from the operators featured on the site, each of the operators pay the exact same fixed and standardised rates. This allows us to maintain clarity, transparency and fairness and means the results delivered to you do not reflect any benefits, advantages of financial incentives received by us.
Any content or information about prices, product specifications, offers, availability and quality of products included on the website is for guidance only. Content and information may be subject to change without notice and may be shown incorrectly or in error. Although we make every attempt to ensure all information on the website is entirely accurate and up-to-date, we are unable to be hele responsible or liable for any changes or errors on the website.
As the catalogue of features, products, services, bonuses and offers never stops evolving or being subject to updates, we reserve the right to remove services, products and features at any point. You are entirely responsible for any decisions regarding acceptance of any offers or promotions from our operators. We do strongly advise you to research, check or otherwise obtain clarification or confirmation whenever you deem it necessary or appropriate to do so, at your sole discretion.
We have no involvement in you or any operator’s decision to process any transaction or enter into any contract. Furthermore, we have no part any fund or transaction processing and will not be held liable for any damage, loss or claims arising from any contracts or transactions between you and any operator.
We treat as, and expect any information you provide us with when you create your registered user account, to be accurate and true. You must also update any information given to us promptly should it become inaccurate or untrue. Should we have any reason to suspect any information you have provided to us, we may ask for confirmation or evidence. Alternatively, we may cancel your registration.
You are not permitted to create or hold more than one registered user account at any point. You are responsible for keeping your username and password private, secret and confidential after you have created them, and you must not share these details with any person, organisation or company.
You agree to immediately notify us should you learn or suspect that any unauthorised user has access to your membership account. You remain responsible for any unauthorised use or access of your account.
The website design, text, graphics, source code, software, layout and appearance is owned by or licenced to us. Any Trade Marks on this website that we do not own are wholly observed and respected. All images and text are subject to copyright privileges. Any images and text we do not hold the copyright for is included as a result of permission from the relevant copyright holder or holders.
Downloading is not considered a breach or infringement of copyright when it occurs for viewing, printing or caching purposes for personal use.
You are not permitted to distribute, reproduce, duplicate, broadcast, modify, copy, translate, display, transmit or otherwise use any material on the website for any commercial purpose unless the express consent of the copyright holder has been obtained.
We do not tolerate or endorse any breaches of copyright or plagiarism. Such activities are both unlawful and unethical. We will take whatever action is available and regarded as necessary to prevent and rectify any breach.
Content provided by users
When you submit any content to our site, either via reviews, feedback or participating in forums or communication on our site, you expressly grant us and our assigns and successors a perpetual, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (which includes any moral rights) and licence, including the right to sub licence and consent to use, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, publish, create derivative works from, communication to the public, distribute, display and perform any submissions either in whole or in part, with or without use of your name worldwide.
You also permit us to incorporate the submissions in any other works in any technology now known or developed later, media or form for the full term of any trademarks, copyrights and further intellectual and proprietary rights (collectively known as the “Rights”) that may exist in such submissions for any purpose, including commercial, advertising or any other purposes.
You also confirm that:
- You have ownership or control of all the rights in or to your Submissions. This includes, without limitation, all the rights needed for you to post, upload, provide, input or submit your Submissions.
- You are not the exclusive holder of all the rights in a submission and that any third-party holder of any rights, such as moral rights in submissions has wholly and effectively waived all such rights, irrevocably and validly granting you the right to grant the licence which is stated above.
- That each person depicted or named within any photos, images and/or videos included in your submission (if any) has given their consent such photos, images and/or videos being used, in accordance with the licence above.
You also acknowledge that us, our successor and assigns are entitled to unrestricted use of your submissions for any purpose at all, including commercial purposes, without providing compensation the submissions provider or any third-party holder of Rights therein. Furthermore, any user is permitted to access, view, reproduce or store any submission you have placed in a Community Area for their own personal use.
By making a submission you agree that you will not use our website to:
- Post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any threatening, harmful, harassing, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, libellous, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion) postings or any postings which are invasive of another party’s privacy.
- Impersonate any entity of person. This includes, but is not limited to, any user of the website, an officer, director, employee, agent, representative or shareholder or bedstedanskecasinosider.com or our affiliates, partners or any other person or entity. You must not falsely state of otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with bedstedanskecasinosider.com, or partners, affiliates or any other person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulative identifiers which may obscure the origin of any postings or other materials that are transmitted to our via our website
- Upload, email, post or otherwise transmit any postings or other materials you do not have ownership of or the right to upload, email, post or otherwise transmit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationships. This can include insider information and confidential and proprietary information that has been disclosed or obtained via employment relationships and non-disclosure agreements.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any posting or other content and materials that infringe upon any trademarks, patents, copyright, trade secrets, rights to privacy or publicity or the other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any form of unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, “spam”, “junk mail”, “pyramid schemes”, “chain letters”, promotional materials or any other type of commercial solicitor aside from in any areas that have been designated specifically for such purposes.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any postings, content or materials that include software or links to computer codes and viruses, programmes and files designed to destroy, interrupt or compromise the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Disrupt the usual and normal flow of dialogue, indulge in practises that result in screens “scrolling” faster than other users (and other portions of the Website) are able to type. You must not otherwise act in any manner that negatively impacts upon or otherwise diminishes the enjoyability and quality of any other user’s experience on the website.
- Disrupt or interfere with our website or servers or networks that are connected to it. You are not permitted to disobey any procedures, policies, requirements or regulations of any networks that are connected to this website.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable regulations and/or laws
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass any other user of this website and/or any employee of bedstedanskecasinosider.com.
- Collect, post or solicit any form of personal data, or attempt to collect, post or solicitor any personal data relating to any user of this website (including but not limited to user names or passwords) or relating to any other third-party.
- Access or attempt to access the account of any account held by any user without their consent.
Any posting which, in our sole discretion and opinion, does not comply with conditions herein will be removed with notice or reason being provided.
The legal parts
You confirm and warrant to us that you are aged 18 or over and legally able to enter into binding agreement. You also warrant that you have the full authority and capacity to agree to these terms.
This agreement does not constitute the forming of any joint venture, partnership, broker, fiduciary, intermediary, franchise, employee, supplier, agency or any other form of trading relationship between us and you.
- Imply, create, form or initiate a contract or an obligation to a contract, between you and any operator. The results that our comparison facility generates constitute an ‘invitation to treat’ from an operator rather than a contractual offer. Should you, at our sole discretion, give your acceptance to any subsequent offer to contract, the contract shall be between the operator and you, under the terms and conditions laid out by the operator.
- Exclude or compromise our liability for fraud, or for personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
By using the site, you agree, acknowledge and understand that, to the fullest extent that is permitted by law, bedstedanskecasinosider.com, any subsidiary or parent company, our partners, advisors, employees, affiliates, representatives and consultants will not be liable, and you wholly indemnify from claims of damages that are direct or indirect, including but not limited to special, exemplary, incidental, punitive or consequential costs expenses, damages, costs, loss of income, profits or revenue of any type, anticipated savings, opportunity, goodwill, contracts, data, goodwill or damage to equipment whether such claims are under equity, statute or tort (including but not limited to negligence) as a result of using this website or any information contained on this website.
Should you be dissatisfied with any aspect of our website or any of its content, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your user of the website and your ability to cancel your registration to the website at any point without facing any penalty.
You consent that you are willing to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us, our directors, officers, agents, shareholders, employees and representatives from any and all third-party claims, liability, costs and/or damage including, but not limited to, reasonable legal expenses and fees arising from your improper use of our website or offerings, your breach of the agreement or your infringement, or infringement by use of any other user of your account as a registered user or any intellectual property or other rights of any other entity of person.
Should you use this website in any unauthorised manner, we reserve the right to make a claim for damages. These activities may also constitute a criminal offence. Should we be required to, we will co-operate fully with any investigation, request or instruction made or given by any regulatory authority and use any available technical or legal method to preserve and protect the website, the content included on the website and our visitors.
Should the provision of any of these terms be deemed unenforceable or invalid by any Court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions that remain shall endure in full force and effect. The Term that has been heled unenforceable or invalid will be replaced with a term of similar effect or meaning.
No delay or forbearance in enforcing the Terms or any other legal right will restrict, interfere, prejudice or otherwise diverse impact on the right to enforce the Terms at a later date or for a subsequent breach of any term.
Any person or company not party to this agreement will have no rights, obligations or benefits under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
The agreement has been constructed and is governed in according with English Law and in the English language. The courts of England and Wales retain exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and provide determination on any dispute that arises from or is related t these Terms and Conditions. By using the site, you submit to that jurisdiction. Should you be accessing the website from outside either England or Wales, you are solely responsible for ensuring the content and services featured on the site observe all laws relevant and applicable to your country whilst indemnifying us against any claim.